My Dora Hotel Review

My Dora Hotel


My Dora Hotel Review

Location : My Dora Hotel, Istanbul, Turkey


My Dora Hotel Review

My Dora Hotel ReviewMy Dora Hotel Review

Check inFrom 13:00 hoursCheck outUntil 12:00 hoursCancellation / Prepayment Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type.Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.Children and extra bedsFree!All children under 6 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.There is no capacity for baby beds in the room.PetsPets are not allowed.Accepted credit cardsVisa,Euro/MastercardThe hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards prior to arrival.



My Dora Hotel Review

My Dora Hotel


My Dora Hotel Review

My Dora Hotel






HOTEL MY DORA-Kadköy Hotel, Kadköy Otel, Oteller, İstanbul ...
İSTANBUL KADIKÖY / HOTEL MY DORA İstanbul'un Anadolu'ya açlan kapsnda. Tarihi yarmdaya ( Sultanahmet, Eminönü, Karaköy ) ve Beikta'a 20 dakika

Booking.com: My Dora Hotel , Istanbul, Turkey - 227 Guest reviews ...
This modern hotel offers cosy rooms with spa baths and free wireless internet access, in a convenient location in Istanbul's Kadikoy district, just a ferry

My Dora Hotel (Istanbul, Turkey) - Hotel Reviews - TripAdvisor
My Dora Hotel, Istanbul: See 27 traveler reviews, 13 candid photos, and great deals for My Dora Hotel, ranked #233 of 832 hotels in Istanbul and rated 4.5

HotelsCombined - My Dora Hotel, Istanbul - Deals and Guest Reviews
The My Dora Hotel is located within a 10-minute walk of Altiyol Station and offers air conditioned rooms with cable / satellite channels, an iron and a TV.

HOTEL MY DORA-Kadköy Hotel, Kadköy Otel, Oteller, İstanbul ...
İSTANBUL KADIKÖY / HOTEL MY DORA Non-smoking rooms, Lift/elevator, Safety deposit box, Soundproof rooms, Heating , Air conditioning, Designated smoking area, Wooden

My Dora Hotel - Hotel Reviews, Deals - Istanbul, Turkey - TripAdvisor
My Dora Hotel in Istanbul, Turkey: View TripAdvisor's 27 unbiased reviews, 13 photos, and special offers for My Dora Hotel, #233 out of 830 Istanbul hotels.

My Dora Hotel (Istanbul) - Hotel reviews, photos, rates - TripAdvisor
My Dora Hotel, Istanbul: See 27 traveller reviews, 13 user photos and best deals for My Dora Hotel, ranked #233 of 830 Istanbul hotels, rated 4.5 of 5 at TripAdvisor.

It was a wise decision to book at this hotel! - Review of My Dora ...
My Dora Hotel: It was a wise decision to book at this hotel! - See 27 traveler reviews, 13 candid photos, and great deals for Istanbul, Turkey, at TripAdvisor.

My Dora Hotel in Istanbul Turkey, Istanbul Hotel Deals ...
My Dora Hotel in Istanbul China September 24, 2013: See the 0 hotels reviews about My Dora Hotel, 19 hotel photos, map and great hotel deals for My Dora Hotel. The

My Destination Istanbul - My Dora Hotel in Kadikoy - Asian side ...
Need accommodation and EXPERT advice on My Dora Hotel in Kadikoy - Asian side? Then look no further, you've found it! Check My Destination Istanbul for more.

0 comments:

 
Top